lordofthematrixwars lordofthematrixwars

nice work... but...

I HAVE BALONY TOO!

Warhammer 40k Tribute Warhammer 40k Tribute

Very nice

good animation, nice 3d effect on the stormbolter... the power sword looked a bit crap but i suppose you can fix that, other than that, why is every oen always animating ultramarines? GET THE BLACK TEMPLARS IN THERE!

Service Announcement Service Announcement

well said

thats EXACTALLY what i think, but NG isnt letting me vote on anything today for some reason.

stoners-lunchbox responds:

Well, it let you vote on this, didn't it?

Don't worrk. Nobody'll skin you alive if you miss out a few times. As long as the intention is good that's all "Ratbag" cares about.

Thanks for the feedback!

3D FlyingDeathNinja Arena 3D FlyingDeathNinja Arena

nice one

good game, fun to play, i got a score of 23900, is tht good

the monkey was so random i almost pmsl

keep them coming

Glaiel-Gamer responds:

it's a lion

Thing-Thing Thing-Thing

Sweet game dude

Damn, this game kicks ass. i love the dark room part, and the boss at the end with the kool ray gun thing. i tried the all guns cheat to, i love the weird gatling gun electric thingy. there was one bug i found, right at the start of the game, when you are in the mental institue room, u can point your gun outside the wall and kill the guy outside. anyway, good game, only an 8/10 from me because the 3d graphics on the blood (although they looked good) didn't exactally fit. thanks for the game and the largest review ever written by me :)

Dynasty Street Dynasty Street

nice one dude

very nice, i got thru adventure mode 1st time, no deaths :D appart from those red guys

no you know what you have to do, get a deal with behemoth, lol